Showing 1–9 of 23 results
Quick Bi-metalMulticutter Saw BladeAvailable sizes:
230 E-Cut Precision Saw BladeMulticutter Saw BladeAvailable sizes:
228 E-Cut Long-Life Saw BladeMulticutter Saw BladeAvailable sizes:
227 E-Cut Standard Saw Blade CurvedMulticutter Saw BladeAvailable sizes:
226 E-Cut Standard Saw Blade CurvedMulticutter Saw BladeAvailable sizes:
225 E-Cut Standard Saw Blade CurvedMulticutter Saw BladeAvailable sizes:
160 E-Cut Long-Life Saw BladeMulticutter Saw BladeAvailable sizes:
157 E-Cut Fine Saw BladeMulticutter Saw BladeAvailable sizes:
133 E-Cut Standard Saw BladeMulticutter Saw BladeAvailable sizes:
A multicutter blade is a type of cutting blade designed to be used with a multicutter, also known as a “multi-tool”. It is typically made of high-speed steel or carbide and has a serrated edge that is used to cut through a variety of materials such as wood, metal, plastic and masonry.
Multitool blades come in a variety of shapes and sizes to accommodate different cutting tasks. The most common types of leaves are:
• General purpose blades designed to cut wood and other soft materials
• Metal cutting blades, which are designed to cut metal and other hard materials
• Pruner blades, which have a bent shape and are designed to cut branches and other vegetation
• Rasp and sanding blades, which are designed to clear materials and make surfaces smooth
• Sanitary blades, which are made especially for cutting through pipes and wires.
• These blades are attached to the multitool via a clamp or locking system, and can be easily replaced depending on the project and the material to be worked with.
Thorshammer blade for oscillating multicutter. The blade has a diamond coating and is ideal for milling tile joints without cement. Typically used if the joints are to be replaced in the shower niche. The design of the blade means that you can easily get into the corners.
It is important to choose the appropriate blade for the material and application. Using a blade that is too fine for the material can cause the blade to wear quickly, and using a blade that is too coarse for the material can lead to rough, uneven cuts. It is also important to ensure that the blade is properly attached and tightened in the Multicutter before use to prevent accidents.
Multicutter blades are a versatile and very useful tool that can be used to cut through different materials, clean surfaces, and for sanitary tasks. They are easy to change and make it easy to work with different projects and materials without having to change tools. They are a good investment for professional craftsmen and DIY enthusiasts who often work on various projects and want to be able to cut through materials with great precision and control.