Coverall made of non-woven polyethylene with hood and strong zipper (55-60 GSM). Special seams with extra tightness. Elastic at wrists, ankles, hood and waist. The suit is antistatic treated.
The suit is CE certified and meets the requirements for suits with liquid-tight (type 3) or spray-tight joints (type 4). The suit protects against solid airborne particles (type 5) and liquid chemicals (type 6).
It is important to choose the right size disposable suit to fit the wearer’s body to ensure it provides the best possible protection. It is also important to follow the instructions for use and maintenance of the pull to ensure safe and effective use.
- CE certified (EN14126:2003 + AC:2004) • Category 3
- EN 14605:2005 + A1:2009 Type 3
- EN 14605:2005 + A1:2009 Type 4
- EN 13982-1:2005 + A1:2009 Type 5
- EN13034:2005 + A1:2009 Type 6